Fig Tree Steel, located in Springdale, Arkansas, provides complete structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication services for general contractors throughout the United States.
Fig Tree Steel’s operation consists of a 56,000 square foot under-roof facility located on ten acres off of I-49 in Northwest Arkansas. We ship to construction sites across the country, and have served the needs of the automotive and mining industries internationally as well, providing fabricated structural steel for plants across the North and South American continents.
As a fabricator certified by the American Institute of Steel Construction, we pride ourselves on providing quality steel products on schedule. Our on-site certified weld inspectors prequalify all personnel, ensuring quality workmanship. We continue to focus on the highest standards of safety and quality assurance in the workplace, making us a premier partner to those in the construction industry.
FIG TREE STEEL PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING STEEL PRODUCTS:
• All structural steel components as specified by the architects and engineer
• Steel joist and decking
• All miscellaneous steel, including stairs, rails, ladders, bollards, gates, etc.
• Industrial safety equipment and structural modifications for Ford, Chrysler, GM and Nissan plants for several companies specializing in automated services
Two main floors, a parts department, specialty shop, and paint shop.
OUR PARTS DEPARTMENT INCLUDES:
• HPR260 burn table
• Burniee burn table
• The monument break
• The pacific break
MAIN FLOOR #2:
• PYTHON X: A six-axis robotic plasma cutter that can process material that is up to 30” wide, 30” tall, 3” thick, and up 60’ long.
• SIXTEEN FIT & FAB STATIONS: set up in assembly-line fashion with three main lines
MAIN FLOOR #1:
• Two hydro mechanical band saws
• The Peddenghaus single spindle beam line
• Nineteen fit + fab stations
• Six cranes – two five-ton and four two-tone cranes